Sunday Cartoons

While I was watching some cartoons this morning to blow off some steam with help from a good laugh I came across the show Tom and Jerry. This was one of my childhoods favorite cartoons to watch. After watching a few episodes and getting some goods laughs in, the episode Sleepy-Time Tom came on and it reminded me of some Monday morning where the night before I was up all night doing homework or hanging out with friends thinking that is was a Saturday night then being cruelly reminded the next morning by my alarm that i need to wake up and go to class or work.

 Tap to watch
Tap to watch

Comments

  1. I used to watch Tom and Jerry all the time when I was younger, and I totally remember this episode. Really ties in with going back to school and trying to get up for morning classes, especially since tomorrow is Monday..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly how I felt this morning when I went to bed at 3:30 am, knowing I had a 9am... can't wait to go to bed tonight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tom and Jerry! There's a lot of weird theories about that show though. I know what you mean when you say Monday's are exhausting. I didn't want to wake up this morning either!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts