A Break During Finals

With it being finals week like pretty much everyone else, I have been very stressed out. SO when I got a message from some of my friends from back at home I was glad to hear that they were throwing a surprise party for my one friend and that I was invited. This meant though that I had to drive home during this week of studying and stressing which the procrastinator in me gladly took as an advantage to get away from the stress. We ended up meeting at a Buffalo Wild Wings. When I showed up I didn't know too many people there for this surprise because it was a mix of his friends from high school and college. This didn't stop us all from having a good time though when he showed up. We ended up staying for about two hours before we realized that we all had class the next morning and needed some sleep. It was nice though to catch up and meet some new people all while also eating some food that isn't from Sodexo. Being able to see my old friends was also really nice because I haven't seen them since I moved back onto campus. Sadly though I had to leave and return to Lewis but with a little less stress but the same amount of work todo as from when I left.

Comments

Popular Posts